From the Desk of the General Manager
We are excited to welcome you to The Vendue! There is no higher priority to our entire Vendue Family than the safety of our guests and employees. In the current environment, it’s important for all of us to travel smarter and more consciously.
We want to take a moment and inform you of the operational guidelines we have implemented to ensure your health and safety during your upcoming stay. Our guidelines strictly follow the recommendations and standards set forth by state and local governments.
Should you have any questions or concerns we encourage you to contact us directly at (843) 577-7970 or by email at email@example.com.
- Maximum occupancy has been reduced to limit the number of guests in the building on any given night.
- Valet service and bell service are suspended to limit person-to-person contact. Guests are responsible for parking their vehicle and transporting luggage unless special assistance is needed.
- Common areas and entry points are disinfected at least once per hour.
- All guest rooms are cleaned, thoroughly sanitized, and sealed after every stay.
- Employees CANNOT enter guest rooms for the duration of any guest’s stay, with the exception of requested maintenance personnel.
- Stayover housekeeping and turndown service are suspended to minimize in-room contact.
- Guests must request additional linens, toiletries, or sundries, which will be delivered and placed outside the guest’s room.
- In-room trash can be placed outside guest room doors for housekeeping to collect daily.
- Elevator occupancy should not exceed 4 people unless traveling within the same family.
Hotel Restaurant Guidelines
- Dining tables will be positioned 6 ft. apart and groups will be limited to 8 people or less.
- Outdoor and Indoor seating available.
- All tables and chairs sanitized after each seating.
- Hotel bars are open with limited bar seating.
- All menus will be disposable and discarded after use.
- Drinkware and cutlery will be thoroughly sanitized and stored. Cutlery will be rolled in disposable napkins and secured with a paper band to prevent unintended contamination.
- Takeout menu items will be available at all food and beverage outlets.
- All food & beverage staff are required to wear gloves at all times. Gloves will be changed after each interaction with a patron or handling of shared items.