From the Desk of the General Manager
We are excited to welcome you to The Vendue! There is no higher priority to our entire Vendue Family than the safety of our guests and employees. In the current environment, it’s important for all of us to travel smarter and more consciously.
We want to take a moment and inform you of the operational guidelines we have implemented to ensure your health and safety during your upcoming stay. Our guidelines strictly follow the recommendations and standards set forth by state and local governments. The Vendue was named 2020 AAA Best of Housekeeping Award for our cleanliness and sanitation.
Should you have any questions or concerns we encourage you to contact us directly at (843) 577-7970 or by email at email@example.com.
- Per a City of Charleston ordinance – all guests are required to wear face masks in the public areas of the hotel.
- Common areas and entry points are disinfected at least once per hour.
- All guest rooms are cleaned and thoroughly sanitized after every stay.
- All employees and staff will be required to wear face masks.
Hotel Restaurant Guidelines
- Outdoor and Indoor seating available.
- All tables and chairs sanitized after each seating.
- Drinkware and cutlery will be thoroughly sanitized and stored.
- Takeout menu items will be available at all food and beverage outlets.
- All food & beverage staff are required to wear face masks at all times.
- Per a City of Charleston ordinance – all guests are required to wear face masks unless actively eating or drinking.